Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Taking NO Chances

We left Reedville bright and early this morning with only one goal- to find a spot further south to ride out the predicted bad weather. We are now in the Piankatank River with 17 other boats who must have had the same thought. It's a large cove back here, so we are spread out. The wind is rising, and we getting some wave action back here. The rain has also started.

Meanwhile, repairing your boat in exotic locations continues. Today, the water pump got replaced. It resisted, but we were triumphant after a short battle.

Because I am blogging on my phone, I can't easily place the pictures. So, I will tell you that I have one from this cove and one of the dreaded Volvo box- a sign that we carry spares just in case. Today, that was a good thing.

No comments: